45 Years Promoting Lifetime Recovery
- A place for hope
- A place for mercy
- A place for faith
- A place for miracles
- Work or attend school during treatment
- Career counseling and support
- Supporting the whole family
- Keeping families together
Looking for Help?
Find quality treatment designed just for you in Santa Cruz, CA – only three blocks from California’s beautiful Monterey Bay
• Nearly 50 years of helping people in need
• A welcoming and supportive faith-based environment
• Skilled counselors who understand the struggle of addiction
• Licensed by the State of California Health Care Services
• Programming designed to accommodate your employment schedule
Treatment for Addiction
Thousands of clients have discovered the gift of addiction recovery here at New Life. We offer a variety of group work, counseling, specialized treatments and educational classes. Beginning with your first assessment session, you and your counselor will chart a carefully thought-out treatment plan to help you meet the most important goals in your life.
Who We Are
As a private Christian non-profit treatment program, we are committed to helping individuals and families from every faith and lifestyle background. It is our goal to help anyone who wants to make the most of their life.
Perhaps you have wondered about the best possible place to start over after struggling with addiction? If you want a life-changing experience, our team of caring, experienced staff is ready to make an investment in you!
Read our amazing story of hard times and faith! Over 45,000 copies in circulation – get yours now!
Dr. Steven Stiles, Clinician, is the author of Thorns in the Heart, a classic text on Christians and addiction. Get your copy by clicking here to support New Life.